Options for your stay
Resources and Tools
Emotional health is necessary to becoming spiritually mature. These workshops will help you develop an authentic life in Christ and become an emotionally mature individual.
- Breaking the Power of the Past
- Love/Freedom vs. Fear/Control
- Dark Night of the Soul
- Play and Recreation
- Emotional Triggers
- Your Authentic Self
Presence of God
God is with you as you go about your day. These workshops will help you keep the presence of God in the forefront of your mind in all of your daily life activities.
- Daily Office
- Sabbath (Rest and Delight)
- Hearing God’s Voice
- Worship and Spiritual Temperaments
- Integrated Spirituality
- Character and Nature of God (Belief)
- Removing Obstacles
Self-awareness is understanding your feelings, motives, and desires. These workshops will help you know your authentic self, so that you can know God, yourself and others more intimately.
- Personality Assessments
- Love Languages
- Caring for Yourself
Cleaning House is the process of careful examination of feelings, conscience and emotional, physical and spiritual attachments. These workshops will help you rid yourself of attachments that hold you back from freedom and intimacy.
- Soul Ties/Vows/Oppressions/Generational Curses/Occult Activity
- Lies vs. Truth
- Debrief/Heart Maintenance
Any area of our lives where we are struggling to love is ultimately rooted in our struggle to let God love us. These workshops will bring a deeper understanding of how much God loves you and how to practically walk out loving God, yourself and others.
- Father Heart of God
- Culture of Honour
- Being a Safe Person
- Cleaning up Messes
- Embracing Conflict
Purpose is the reason for which something is done or created or for which something exists. These workshops will help you discover the unique way your design brings joy and glory to your Heavenly Father.
- Being a Child of God, Friend of Jesus, Temple of the Holy Spirit
- Life Management
- Rule of Life
- Guiding Values/Principles/Beliefs
- Financial Management
Additional: One to One Mentorship, Debrief/Coaching, Personal Prayer Support, Processing Guides/Manuals, Tools for Life Long Personal Growth, Work Experience, Career Advancement, Connection to Trained Counselors.
Other Activities included in your stay
Your time with us does not stop with resources and tools. Here at Mountain Refuge we love to…
- experience the peace and excitement of being in God’s creation through our many Mountain Adventures
- experience the simplicity of mountain life through making homemade food that nourishes your body and soul
- experience the joy of discovering your creativity through our creative workshops
- experience the rewards of serving others within the community through the loved campaign and other volunteer work
Still want to know more?
Fill in the form with your questions and we will do our best to get back to you within 24 hours